Wednesday, January 15, 2020

teaser week day two activity one

flash is as fast as any being out there
God is as tall as how tall you imagine him to be
a goblin is a small as a dwarf or a hobit
Repunzel is beutiful like the golden colour of her hair

hello SLJ spectator
if you don't mind I'd like to say some more.
but again if you don't mind, I hope I can do different similies

Leonidas is as warrior like as the Spartan god Ares
A Lion's bravery is like the heart as pure as gold
a Scorpian's stinger is as poisonous as a snake's
A demon's anger is as rageful as a anger from a whole country

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katipa,

    How are you today? I hope you're having a nice holiday!

    It is so great to see you participating in the Summer Learning Journey! I hope we get to see more of your posts before the programme finishes next Friday (24 January).

    I am blown away by the creativity you've put into your similies. You've put a lot of effort into coming up with original ideas, well done. Of course you can do more than what we ask! I love your enthusiasm.

    Have you done many smilies in class before? You're very good at them!

    So far you have done activities from the teaser week, which was before the actual programme began. Why don't you have a go at some of the activities from Week 1, Week 2, Week 3 or Week 4. You can find them here:

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/y6-8-weekly-activities-2019

    You can try any that you like, so have a look through :)

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katipa

    I like how you have only done the description in the middle. At first I was like what is he going on about then when I read the description I realised. That is a good way to make readers want to read more. Well done.
    Keep it up
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete