Wednesday, January 15, 2020

teaser week two activity two apology

HELLO SLJ
katipa here for an apology.
because I do not think I will be able to do this activity
please... don't think I just don't want and I'm not trying hard enough
it's just...
a gender pay gap...
a little bit to on my age not understandable
again my apolgogies.

but since that's done
here's activity three instead
for Checks.
my pros will be.
getting King is
A-8
H-8
or one-H
one- A
then put queen on the left side of the king.
with the rook being in the front.
then checkmate.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katipa,

    That is totally fine that you chose to skip the gender pay gap activity. You can actually choose which activities you would like to complete, so don't worry about skipping some!

    I can see that you understand chess. I'm not so good myself, but my brother tried to teach me a little while ago. Do you play often?

    Maybe you could tell me some pros and cons of being the best chess player in the world? I would love to hear your thoughts!

    Keep up the great blogging, and I hope you have a lovely afternoon :)

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kapita

    I play chess as well and I was lucky enough to go to the champions trophy last year. I know how to play the game and I am all right at it but I don't play as A-H and that sort of thing. Do you play chess for your school?
    Keep it up
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete