Tuesday, September 10, 2019

cross country



on Friday the whole School was participating in a very special event that we do every year, CROSS COUNTRY.
Cross Country was very fun this year because sometimes when I did cross country it was muddy and wet but this time it wasn’t, SOOOO I could try my absolute best.
What I didn’t enjoy though was knowing it was my final year because I’m year 8, BUT at the same time, I’m kind of happy that I don’t have to do it again because I don’t have to trip over all the long grass that the Hill has. I also did good at running. The reason I’m informing you this is because in the past I didn’t even run sometimes, but this time I did. Probably just because I was more confident and I had no jersey on. Sadly I lost a lot of my breath at the finish line because I raced all the way to it without even breathing. Well that’s the end of the Paihia School cross country for me, hopefully I do more in College. Also no doubt that College cross country is more challenging then Primary.

No comments:

Post a Comment