Wednesday, September 4, 2019

bay of islands college



last week the year 8’s went on a trip to Bay of Islands College.
I couldn’t wait to go there because I was thinking of how much fun I would have.
What I enjoyed about Bay was when I got there was everyone was being friendly and all the classes we attended were very cool, the subject I liked the most was probably Digital Drawing because it is like a free for all class where you make drawings out of pixels and you can make whatever you want.
What I didn’t enjoy though was my brother Charlie not being there because I was looking forward to having a good day with him but he wasn’t there because my little brother was having surgery.
I did well on all the subjects we did on the orientation day but with a little bit of help, especially wood work because I’m not very good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment