Wednesday, September 26, 2018

te reo

In Te Ngahere a lady named Whaea Lisa came into our class again to teach us more te reo maori.
Instead of her wanting us to tell her the kupu, we had to write our own.
What I mean by that is we all had to get into pairs or even groups of 3. I chose CJ.
What we had to do was there was a piece of paper and it had a group of boxes in it.
In the top had a list of maori words and under them we had to do what the english kupu was.

I enjoyed this because it was challenging and I love challenging stuff to do.
I think what I did well was working hard. But this was difficult because under the meaning of the maori kupu
we had to write down stuff that related to it and we had to relate it with the letter Whea Lisa gave us.
This was difficult because for me my mind was totally blank and had no sort of ideas in it.
I think if I wanted to help myself achieve this I have to make my words a bit more understanding because
on my paper my words were hard to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment