Wednesday, September 26, 2018

maori rotation

This week in Te Ngahere we’ve been doing te reo maori rotation. This was when we had to do a list of activities rotating around the school. My group was Pohutukawa tahi but I was confused because I thought I was in Kowhai. I didn’t mind and I was still happy with my group. On the first day Whea Becks (our teacher) called out the names of who was in what group. We then went outside with the whole school doing the same. We then sat down in the correct groups with the teachers telling the groups to go in a classroom. We went into Mrs Simmon’s classroom first. She gave us a photo and we were supposed to hide it. Then we needed to find the item in the photo. Eventually I found mine. After 20 minutes we went to Whea Mel’s classroom to learn a song. Then we went to Mrs Neumann’s class. First we had to get in a circle and grab an animal. We also had to say the colour, the animal and how many we picked up in te reo maori. I really enjoyed this because it was fun and had a lot of simple activities. I think I might need to learn how to be more faster when I did Mrs Neumann’s activity because I barely got any points. What I could do next is remember the colour and animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment