Thursday, August 29, 2019

dragon



In Te Ngahere we’ve been doing some more writing.
The objective was to find a video that you find cool and interesting, choose a part of that video and describe it in the best way you can with powerful descriptive vocab.
I liked all of this because the video that I chose suited what I liked writing about.
I did well on knowing the correct language features for the piece of writing that I was doing but I didn’t do very well on knowing which part I was going to do though because I wanted to write the whole thing but I didn’t want the readers to read TO much.
I am also happy that I got a rubric 5 because that means a massive achievement in my writing and now I look forward to get my writing to a rubric 6. So I need to deliberately and consistently use precise vocab like Expressive, academic, descriptive, technical/abstract words for affect.
Hope you enjoyed my post and even if it’s not a school activity feel free to choose a video and do the exact thing I did.
also here is the link to the story

No comments:

Post a Comment