Thursday, June 13, 2019

toku whanau



In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to introduce our whanau in completely different ways. Unlike a pepeha we had to introduce everyone else in our whanau like my cousins, aunties, uncles and grandparents.
What I enjoyed about doing this was learning how to introduce everyone else in my family in different ways because I find it sad that I just know how to introduce my siblings, mothers and dads, when I need to know my other family members.
I think I could’ve done better in presenting it because at first I thought I needed to say Ko Girly toku whaea keke instead of Ko ia Girly te tuahine o toku mama whakaangi but what I did do well was know how everyone in my family was related to me.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katipa. I am really looking forward to seeing your screencastify of your pepeha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katipa it is your friend Calais . I think it would have been hard for you to learn how to do this because it was hard for me learning this by myself because I kept forgetting names. But when I got the hang of it I was getting better at it and it became easier. It is sad only knowing how to add in our mum, dad, uncles and siblings because that has happened to me. I like your writing because you have added in your goals so you know what to do next time.

    When I was using screencastify in the library I had a friend help me with it and maybe some time you and I can do this together. We can help each other and when we are doing a pepeha you and I can work together .
    How long did it take you to do this all and did you screencastify your toku whanau??

    ReplyDelete