Thursday, November 7, 2019

KATIPA'S LEGENDARY ATHLETIC SKILLS

Every Wensday afternoon and Friday after lunch, our school does athletic training.
We do this once a year to train for the real athletics.
What? You don’t know what athletics are?
Well, athletics is basically a series of sporty activites (NOT SOCCER OR RUGBY), the activities we perform are high jump, long jump, sprints/relays, shot put and discuss.
And we do it in groups. I’m in group four.
HERE’S THE DLO ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES.
My challenges were discuss and high jump.
Sadly, I didn’t get to do Shot put or Long jump last week because we had some interferences, with the weather.
My specialties being sprints/relays.
What I’ve learnt from this is that even ANYONE have their own weaknesses, but it’s always good to try, so next time I do Athletics training I’ll try more harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment